Everyone in this is world facing issue of Lower Back Pain. Maybe you also know.
A lot of people do a lot of tasks and exercises and some people are taking medical treatment but they didn’t get rid of lower back pain.
After seeing this common problem in society, we decided to help people that how can they do lower back exercises at home. And how can they perform well that lower back exercises.
There are a lot of Best Lower back pain exercises which we can do at home instead to go to gym because every person has not so much free time. So, this is good option for that people who don’t have enough time go to gym because they can make mini gym at their home which will be Good & Comfortable for them.
A Lower Back pain Exercises is typically performed with the aim of strengthening the lower back muscles to help prevent injury and strengthen the core muscles. The following exercises for the lower back are to be performed at least three times a day. The increase in repetitions and frequency of the lower back strengthening exercises can avoid causing or increasing any pain.
Best Back Exercise for Back Pain Relief:
Here we will list all of that lower back exercises which are easier and you can do at home. If you will follow properly all the instructions then you will see good and positive results in no time.
Transversus Abdominus Retraining:
- Pull your belly button slowly away from the belt line and then breathe normally. Ensure your rib cage is relaxed and not elevated during this process.
- Press 2cm in deeply from bony process in front of the pelvis.
- Practice to hold the muscle at a third of the maximum contraction for some time daily provided there is no pain.
- Repeat the lower back exercise 3 times in a day.
Opposite Leg Arm Raises:
- Start the exercise while lying with your stomach on the floor and your arms over your head.
- Keeping your elbow and knee straight, gradually lift the opposite leg and arm while tightening your bottom and lower back muscles.
- Hold for about 2 seconds and return back to the starting point.
- Repeat the same process using the other leg and arm.
- Perform at least 10 repetitions on each side as long as it is not painful.
The following are the best intermediate lower back exercises with dumbbells for lower back pain must be typically performed at least 1-3 times in a week as long as one does not feel any pain or they do not increase the pain. Ideally, they must be done on consecutive days, in order to allow recovery of the muscle. When your lower back muscle strength improves, you can advance by slowly increasing the sets number, repetitions or the period of the exercises as long as they do not increase or cause any pain.
- Start this lower back pain relief exercise supported on your toes and elbows while your back is in a straight position.
- Remain in this position for some time provided it is not painful and the posture you are maintaining is good.
- Repeat the exercise 3 times.
- Start this Lower back exercise with your stomach on the floor and your arms over your head.
- While keeping your elbows and knees straight, gradually lift both legs and arms as you tighten your bottom and lower back muscles at the same time.
- Hold for about two seconds then gradually return back to the starting point.
- Perform 3 sets each of 10 repetitions as long as the exercise is not painful.
- Start this exercise supported on one foot and elbow while your back is in a straight position.
- Hold the position for some time provided the exercise is not painful and the posture you are maintaining is good.
- Repeat the exercise on each side for at least 3 times.
Resistance Band Rotation
- Start the exercise while standing or kneeling with your back in a straight position, while you hold a resistance band.
- Gradually allow your body to rotate while you maintain your back and arms in a straight position.
- Perform three sets of at least 10 repetitions provided it is pain free.
Alternating Arm & Leg Raises:
- Stay facing down towards the ground.
- Now get up on your hands and knees.
- Alternate raising your right arm and left leg and then your left arm and your right leg.
- Stop for a couple of seconds at the top and no more than one or two seconds in the rest position just like the superman.
- Lay on the floor with your back flat feet raised so that your knees to your ankles are parallel and a couple of feet off the ground.
- Hold them there in that position.
- Now raise your back up off the ground (hands behind your head) just enough so that your shoulder blades aren’t touching the ground anymore.
Floor Side Crunch:
- Lay on one side of your back at a time, such like floor crunches except you are going to isolate first one side then the other of your abs (the side muscles of the abdomens are called the oblique’s).
- The only difference is one leg is going to rest on the floor and the other will crunch in towards the middle of your body along with your arm and head as you raise to do a crunch on the side you are working out.