Are you suffering from back pain in Pregnancy?
Are you worried about Labor and Delivery having pain in pregnancy?
Don’t be worried, Because every issue or problems has a perfect solution. So, Here I will list all Back exercises for women which will help you to get rid of back pain pregnancy.
Now doubt, Pregnancy is a very critical and painful situation for women. A lot of women are worried about this common issue because they have to face back pain in pregnancy. At this time, This is mostly a common issue of all women.
In pregnancy situation, A lot of weight gains in your tummy and due to this your back muscles pulled towards forward and backward direction. These changes in your body cause a unbearable pain in your back. In market, There are many medicines available which are using for this purpose but If they have benefits then also have some side effects on your health.
So, everyone knows that natural treatment is hundreds of times better than Medical treatment. Therefore I’m going to discuss some simple and Perfect pregnancy exercises for back pain here which will help you to solve this common issue and you will fell comfortable than before. Use these simple exercises to feel you more better. If you will follow these practices then as a bonus point, These back exercise will help you to be stronger for Labor and delivery.
These all exercises are safe for any mom-to-be for every phase during pregnancy. But here I will suggest you that if you had not been exercising before pregnancy then Choose one exercise from them and follow that proper practice plan. In some starting days, you will feel not good but After some time you will see positive results for your back pain relief in Pregnancy. If you like any exercise that are mentioned here, You can pick that back exercises as you favorite and make your daily routine to follow that practice.
Seated Tick Tocks Exercises During Pregnancy:
As many people knows, stretching and strengthening plays a major and important role for back pain relief. These back strengthening exercises for pregnancy will help you to gain both of these major factors. If you are feeling pain is on the side of your back then this type of exercise will give strength to your muscles and will save for future pain.
How to Do this Exercise Properly:
- Sit at a comfortable place with legs crossed position.
- Now you will lean over to one side with your arms extended overhead.
- Then you are stretching one side of your back and doing Contracting other side at a same time.
- Now it’s time to hold that stretch for a little bit moment.
- Then inhale a deep breath.
- Now Exhale air out.
- Return through center.
- And now stretch to other side.
How many Sets?
3 sets of 10 slow reps per side is a good practice.
Figure 4 Stretch Exercises For Pregnancy:
In Many conditions, Your tightness of hip can cause of Lower back pain. Because due to this issue, Pressure on surrounding nerves increase then cause of back pain. This Back exercise for Pregnancy will help you to Get rid of back pain and will work as a hip opener.
How to do this Back exercise properly?
- Balance yourself on one leg.
- If you are facing issue in standing then you can try putting your butt against wall.
- Then left one leg and place you ankle on top of your knee.
- Then hold your heel with one hand.
- And at a same time, press your knee with other hand.
- Now after sometime, you will feel some intense in your hips and back.
- Gently increase the depth of your squat.
- Then Hold this position and continue to breath.
How many sets?
3 sets of a 30-second hold per side is a good practice for back pain relief.
Glute Bridges Exercise:
This is also a perfect for back pain relief. In pregnancy, almost all women spend their time in sitting than standing and walking up stairs. Due to this their glute muscles become pain and become cause if pregnancy related back pain.
How to do this Practice properly:
Here we will discuss that how can we perform this exercise in right manner to show positive result. Follow all practices step by step which are mentioned here
- Lay flat on the ground with your arms.
- Bend your knees.
- Then plant your heels on the ground close to your butt.
- Now press your heels.
- And form a Bridge shape with your body.
- Squeeze your butt and then slowly lower back down to ground.
How many sets?
3 sets of 15 repetition is a good practice for back pain relief.
Wide Squat with Twist Exercises for Pregnancy:
As you know these all exercise will help you to relief back pain in pregnancy. But this hip opener exercise will help you in hip opening and also very good to spine. When you are going to press your straight arms against your knee then you create length in spine.
How to do this practice properly:
Here we will discuss that which are proper step by step process to do this back exercise for back pain in right manner. Follow these steps and surely you will see sudden positive results after some days.
- Step your feet nice and wide.
- Do this practice until your thighs become parallel to ground.
- Then Place your hands on your thighs.
- And keep your elbows straight.
- Then turn shoulder towards one side and look over your shoulder.
- Keep yours arms straight and you will feel relax in spine.
How many sets?
3 sets of a 30-second hold per side is a good for back pain relief during pregnancy.